I like photography, but have only taken one class in it. If you have any comments that would help me improve my work, please leave them. Thank you.

Monday, October 17, 2011


(I hope if the owner saw me taking pictures of their home they were honored and not creeped out. I have really wanted to capture the beauty of it for a while, so I began.)

I just think this house is so darn cute! It is perfect for the fall! Man, some people really know how to make places look darling! Whoever takes care of this yard always makes it beautiful! They have bird houses in the back. I'll have to post some pictures of that, too. Anyway, let me know what you think about these pictures. Do they bring up any memories?



Let's play "I Spy." I spy with my little eye, a cat. I just liked the cat, so I had to get the picture.

More of the beautiful yard.

Cuteness!





(bird houses, as promised)

No comments: